The Subtle art of Writing a LinkedIn headline that increases your visibility & catches the attention of Decision-makers
What is a LinkedIn Headline?
The LinkedIn headline is the most important & the most visible part of your profile. It pitches you in front of opportunities.
Yes, Being the most visible part, it is visible in every section of LinkedIn, whether it’s the newsfeed, network tab, messaging tab, or any other section.
The headline area can hold a maximum of 220 characters, and you must use the entire space to get the most out of it.
Now, how you can write your LinkedIn Headline?
Is there any technique or strategy?
Yes, there is a golden technique to write an attention-grabbing LinkedIn. This method is called 3-T Strategy.
Many LinkedIn professionals believe that the 3-T formula is the most significant approach to use and that it is the most successful strategy for capturing the attention of decision-makers.
Let’s Unwrap this 3-T Strategy:
1- Tagline (What)
The tagline is the most important part of your LinkedIn headline, acting as an elevator pitch. Tell your target audience what value you can bring and what your unique value proposition is.
In general, it focuses on the pain point or problem that you can solve for your target audience.
For example, do you want to increase your inbound leads by 10x?
2- Talent (How)
The next important section of your headline is talent. It normally follows the tagline and allows you to show your target audience that How you are better than others? What makes you a better choice for their problems? What excellent skills do you offer? How your craft can make your audience’s lives easier?
For example: Helped 10+ Fortune500 companies create inbound lead generation strategy
3- Target (Who)
Showcasing what pain you can address and how you can address that pain, you cannot miss your target audience. Who is your target audience? Who can benefit from your solution?
For example: Helping career coaches to win 10x more clients through LinkedIn Winning Strategy
Now I had brought you 17 real examples of LinkedIn headlines that piqued my interest.
- I help brands express themselves creatively
- I help companies sell more, earn more, and grow faster
- I can help you in Business Development through Inbound Marketing
- I help CEO’s and Business Owners to grow their businesses by increasing annual revenue by 10x
- Want more customers? I help small business owners grow and scale their businesses online!
- I help people & organizations be their best.
- I help business owners increase sales by growing thriving teams and building a heart-centered company culture.
- I Help Business Owners Add Another Income Stream to Their Business by Leveraging… ✪ Time ✪ Money ✪ Scalability
- I help non-tech-entrepreneurs solve business problems technically.
- I help business professionals understand themselves so they can experience more meaningful relationships and build teams that thrive.
- I Write Words to Help Your Business Make More Sales
- I help businesses accelerate Time to Market
- I can help build & optimize your business’s operational capabilities, KPIs & functional strategy
- I help organizations create a compelling post-covid culture that engages hearts, drives productivity and becomes their signature competitive advantage.
- I help organizations transform their business by utilizing the information and communication technology in the most optimized way.
- I help companies thrive.
- I can help you convert from Skipped to being Followed on LinkedIn & 10X your Growth & Visibility with 1 Hr. daily investment on LinkedIn | LinkedIn Strategist | Digital Personal Branding Coach | Founder of Startovation
Best of Luck for a Winning Journey on LinkedIn.
Subscribe to Career Tribe Newsletter here if you want to learn the art of exploring your Dream Career, Digital Visibility, Grow Faster & Sell your Skills & Expertise using LinkedIn.
Click here to become part of the Career Growth Community & Get Access to 10+ Hours of LinkedIn Mastery courses & other resources.
✅ Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: Career Tribe by Ishtiaq Khan
Follow my hashtag: #CareerTribe (10 followers) for more!!!